It is our great pleasure to announce and invite You to the 5th Congress of Southeast Europe Neurosurgical Society (SeENS), which will be held in Opatija, Croatia, September 21-24 2022.
The Southeast Europe Neurosurgical Society (SeENS, www.seens.eu) as the first and unique professional association of Southeast Europe neurosurgeons, including neurosurgeons from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Greece, Hungary, Kosovo, Moldavia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Turkey.
After successful Congresses organized in Belgrade, Serbia (2013), Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina (2015), Cluj, Romania (2017) and Thessaloniki, Greece (2019), the 5th SeENS Congress is co-organized with Department of Neurosurgery, University Hospital Center Sestre milosrdnice Zagreb and University of Applied Health Sciences Zagreb.
The invited speakers will include the world’s leading experts in the field of neurosurgery, who will contribute to the exchange of new knowledge and skills. We are expecting over 200 active participants at the Congress.
This Congress will have the patronage and support of all important State and Academic Institutions of Republic of Croatia.
We are pleased to invite You to take an active part and present your work in this Congress and to discover and enjoy the beautiful city of Opatija, the pearl of the Adriatic.
We cordially invite You to Opatija, Croatia to experience memorable scientific and social
On behalf of the SeENS Presidency,
Professor Krešimir Rotim
5th SeENS Congress President
Associate Professor Tomislav Sajko
5th SeENS Congress VicePresident
Professor Lukas Rasulić
Domagoj Gajski, MD
Professor Stefan Florian – Romania
Scientific Committee President
Professor Ihsan Solaroglu – Turkey
Scientific Committee VicePresident
Professor Roman Bošnjak – Slovenia
Professor Aleksandar Caparoski – Republic of Northern Macedonia
Professor Ibrahim Omerhodžić – Bosnia and Hercegovina
Professor Fatos Oldashi – Albania
Professor Michael Spyrou – Cyprus
Professor Alexander Andreou – Greece
Professor Andras Buki – Hungary
Professor Constantinos Fountas – Greece
Professor Mentor Petrela – Albania
Professor Grigori Zapuhlih – Moldavia
Professor Alexandru Vlad Ciurea – Romania
Professor Yavor Enchev – Bulgaria
Professor Nikolaos Foroglou – Greece
Professor Nikolay Gabrovsky – Bulgaria
Professor Petar Vuleković – Serbia
Professor Djula Djilvesi – Serbia
Professor Novak Lakičević – Montenegro
Professor Bruno Splavski – Croatia
Professor Madjid Sammii – Germany
Professor Andreas Demetriades – United Kingdom
Professor Kenan Arnautović – USA
Professor Amir Sammii – Germany
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The scientific committee welcomes the submission of abstracts for original contribution to the field in the following categories:
- Cerebrovascular Neurosurgery vs Endovascular Treatment
- NeuroOncology: Surgical Treatment and Novel Thepary
- Spine and Spinal Cord Surgery: what brings the future
- Education in NeuroSurgery: Classical Education vs Augmented Reality
- Research in Neurosurgery
|CATEGORY||EARLY BIRD FEE Before September 1st 2022||REGULAR FEE After September 1st 2022||LATE FEE & ON-SITE FEE|
|Physicians||300 €||350 €||350 €|
|Residents||50 €||70 €||90 €|
|Other medical specialties||200 €||250 €||250 €|
|Nurses||80 €||100 €||100 €|
|One Day Registration||100 €||100 €||100 €|
Registration and abstract submission
You can register here.
Submit abstract here.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION OPENING
June 1st 2022
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION CLOSING
September 1st 2022
Amadria Park Hotel Royal
Viktora Cara Emina 10
Accommodation is organized in the AMADRIA PARK DESIGN HOTEL ROYAL****, OPATIJA, Viktora cara Emina 10.
Old meets new at Amadria Park Royal, a hotel inspired by Opatija’s historic villas. Relax in luxurious, contemporary interiors while also enjoying exterior views and your close proximity to Lungomare. Rooms at Amadria Park Royal offer different aspects of Kvarner Bay and Opatija Harbour.
The hotel perfectly intertwines working part in their conference park and delights such as stunning bay views, taking a glass of wine framed by palm trees or taking a calming stroll through the manicured French topiary garden.
SPECIAL SYMPOSIUM RATES:
SUPERIOR ROOM / SINGLE USE: 189 € – per person per day, based on bed & breakfast
SUPERIOR DOUBLE ROOM: 105 € – per person per day, based on bed & breakfast
- Reservations are subject of the availability at the moment of your booking. Accommodation is available according to the principle “first come, first served”.
- City tax is HRK 14,00 per person per day and is not included in the price (to be included in the pro-forma notice after registration).
- Halfboard / buffet dinner surcharge is HRK 150. Dinner is served in the hotel restaurant.
- Reservation is considered confirmed after receiving payment.
- After the payment, it is not possible to cancel the reservation without cancellation fees.
- Reservation should be made via the registration form available here or by contacting the technical organizer at the following email: email@example.com
- Parking fee in the hotel garage: special price HRK 90 per vehicle per day for guests accommodated in Amadria park hotels (payable at the reception desk before departure). The price per guests who are not accommodated in Amadria park hotels is HRK 120. Reservation is not necessary.
Applications for participation, payment of registration fees, information for sponsors, technical organization:
Branch office: Trg Nikole Šubića Zrinskog 1, Zagreb, Croatia
Head office: Kaptol 11, Zagreb, Croatia
VAT NUMBER: HR91025164621
ID CODE: HR-AB-01-1-61509
ANA VUGRINOVIĆ RADOŠ and VALERIJA MILKOVIĆ
TEL: 385 1 6057 483
FAKS: 385 1 6057 480